Survive an ever-moving cosmic obstacle course by deftly teleporting between nodes on the "jump-grid". Success requires only a few seconds of precision finger ballet, but touch any of the pulsing hazards and the level instantly resets without penalty, ready for you to try again, and again, and again... This is a game about honing your muscle memory until you learn to dance with your fingers!
- Skin-of-your-teeth gameplay with easy to learn controls
- Over 100 uniquely challenging levels, plus infinite and speedrun modes
- An original pulse-pounding electronica soundtrack
- Adjustable game speed and option to reduce flashing
- Purchase includes a Steam key, the original jam build and the soundtrack
JUMPGRID was originally made for #salvagejam, but has since become a commercial release with many more levels and improved graphics and audio. Since I'm using the same page for the new commercial version, some of the older comments below are about the original jam version.
Follow me on twitter: @ianmaclarty